Who writes this thing anyway? Oh, hi! I am Brianna. If you somehow stumbled upon this blog, welcome! If you are my mother, then you probably know all of this stuff anyway so like go read a good book instead.
This blog is sort of about my husband & I moving from our nation’s capitol in D.C. to Boise, Idaho. It’s also about life in general.
I write about everything from exploring a ghost town in Idaho to learning how to love myself. Follow along as I try to create a home in an unfamiliar place and to make myself into the person I’ve always wanted to become. There will probably be a lot of GIFs, some self-mocking, and (hopefully) a sprinkle of inspiration. I’ll also try to share tips and tricks that will make your life a little easier and a little better.
5 fun facts about me:
1. I’m originally from Texas, but I’ve lived in Chicago, New York City and DC.
2. My husband is an Idahoan. We met at a coffee shop in D.C.
3. We have a very small cat named Betsy, who is as adventurous as us. She’s been on several plane rides and road trips. We also have a cat named Ida who we adopted when we moved to Boise. She reminds me of a cuddly raptor.
4. We bought a house a few months after being in Boise. You’ll see several posts about the house and the guest house that we renovated to rent as an apartment.
5. I am a marketing expert and professional writer. Need marketing help or someone to write killer content? Check out my portfolio website.